Tuesday, December 01, 2009

guess who?

Posted by f. surya pramudya

i'd love looking my self in the mirror
pretending for being someone i'd love to be
i'd love to talk, and the way i'm laughing...
ahh it's just cant be helped that i want you to love it, boy

i cant talk to myself, cause i need you to see the deepest things under my skin
i dont need you to keep silent, i need every single word of you..
the word of wisdom, love, laugh and cry.

give me a high five, girls!
give me a big hug!

because i'm an outer space girl
and i'm the one who rules the world.. to infinity, and beyond..
but hey, i'm still a little girl. a little girl cant lose her mommy..
with a plenty of sweets under her highheels, looking for its lovely prince..
it's me, facing the giants, facing the world, boy..

1 comment:

  1. ternyata ini yang buat gw. hahaha. jadi maluu. makasih yaaa fabice!

    ReplyDelete